Safely continue construction and protect your teams.
We've gathered feedback from our customers all over the globe to compile a list of best practices using technology (whether ours or otherwise) to help you.
These best practices include:
- Moving your enrollments and orientations online
- Using bulletins to keep workers on job sites informed and alerted
- Using sign-in tablets and QR codes to create touchless worker sign-ins
- Creating health questionnaire checklists to reduce virus exposure
- Digital document management for submittals, JHAs, SDSs, safety plans and more, to reduce potential spread through paper contamination
Below we have listed best practices using examples from our customers on how each item can be used, and video modules to help you view how HammerTech can help you create digital processes to support safe and healthy job sites. Download your guide...